Vaughen's Price Guide
What are some of the benefits to using Vaughen's Price Guide?
A subscription to our Guide includes:
Also included with your subscription:
- Up-to-date repair and new motor prices on thousands of AC, DC, and Single Phase motors from 1/2 to 5000 HP. Use this information to prepare or evaluate quotes quickly and profitably, and make "repair versus replace" decisions at a glance.
- Adders and multipliers to help ease your worries in pricing motors that you don't usually repair. Plus a handy "Labor and Material Pricing Worksheet" to work up quotes on those special motors that are so tough to quote.
- Prices for "extras" like metallizing, installing bearings, etc. - you'll use these every day.
- Pricing for services motor repair shops offer like motor storage, pick-up and delivery, welding services, and so much more - see how your charges line up with other shops.
- Labor hours for repairing Submersible, Close Coupled, ANSI Chem. Process, Horizontal Split Case, and Vertical Turbine pumps so you can prepare pump quotes with confidence.
- New Pump Condensed Price Lists with National Average Prices to repair Submersible, Close Coupled, ANSI Chem. Process, Horizontal Split Case, and Vertical Turbine pumps. Plus, new Pump Repair Pricing Checklists have been added so you can be sure to include all of the necessary prices in your pump quotes. Now pricing pump repairs is as quick and easy as motor repairs.
- Updated DC Permanent Magnet motor prices help you price these motors quickly. No more time wasted wondering what to charge.
- Updated MG Set repair prices and elevator motor pricing guidelines will help you quote these repairs with confidence. Pricing is based on Vaughen's standard prices and our easy-to-use pricing guidelines.
- Labor hour standards for AC Random-Wound and Form-Wound motor repair. Shows you the national average time it takes to rewind or recondition motors - helps increase shop efficiency.
- Regional price and billing rate information. See what shops in your region are charging for their work!
- Labor and Material Guide to help you make sure you are quoting the best price on every job.
- Material Costs, Producer Price Indexes, and Labor and Material Price List updated quarterly - helps you keep on top of the ever changing costs facing motor repair shops.
- Toll-Free Telephone Hotline Assistance to help you with any of your tough pricing problems.
- Our handy Pocket Pricing Pal, a mini guide containing the most commonly quoted prices from our book. Take it with you wherever you go and save time every day!
- Plus, as a Price Guide subscriber you can access our web site VAUGHENS.COM for a small additional fee.